Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using our website and services (the “Service”) operated by JotPro.us (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Who Can Use
- Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You represent and warrant to Company that: (i) you are of legal age and you can form a binding contract with us and you are not prohibited by law from accessing or using the services; (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- Your Right to Create or Post Content
- Our Service allows You to generate and post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You generate using the AI Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- By generating and posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You create, post, or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- Content Restrictions
- The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
- You may not generate or transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Automated article spinning & bot-like content generation
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Restricted verticals such as substance/drugs use, adult services, etc.
- Spam, machine – or randomly-generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
- The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content or use of app is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any portion of the Services is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services.
- Your Agreement to These Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you may not use the Service.
- Use of the Service
Our Service includes content generators and AI designed to help writers, content creators, advertisers, and anyone looking to save time and money generating high-quality content that converts. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Service by any third party.
- Content Generators and AI
Our Service includes content generators and AI that use natural language processing and other advanced technologies to create content. While we make every effort to ensure that the content generated by our Service is accurate and high-quality, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any content generated by our Service.
- Intellectual Property
All content included on the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of [Company Name] or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Service without the prior written consent of [Company Name].
- Payment and Refund Policy
You agree to pay all fees associated with your use of the Service. We may change our fees at any time, but we will notify you of any fee changes in advance. If you are not satisfied with the Service, you may request a refund within 15 days of your initial purchase.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. JotPro.us does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Service, or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall JotPro.us be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the Service, even if JotPro.us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JotPro.us, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers from any claims, actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to your use of the Service, including any breach by you of these Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms and your use of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state], without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time. We will post any changes to these Terms on our website, so please check back periodically for updates.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Service, please contact us at info@JotPro.us.